Becareful.
小心点
You are not in wonderland.
你不是在梦游仙境
I have heard the strange madness
long growing in your soul .
我已经听说在你灵魂深处滋生的疯狂
But you are fortunate
In your ignorance
但你的愚昧却是你的幸运
In your iolation,
在你独立之日
you who have suffered
你就是受罪的那个
Find where love hides.
找到爱在哪里吧
Give. Share. Lose.
给予 分享 和舍得
Lest we die unbloomed.
唯恐我们还未开放便已死去.
在Lucien被关进监狱之后Allen试图寻找各种证据来解救Lucien,却发现把自己陷入这场破碎的正是Lu自己,一个永远need someone,but never wants someone放荡自由却懦弱不敢忠于自己内心的美少年。Allen给在监狱里的Lucien写了这首诗
He loved you
他爱过你
And the truth is,once
但是是事实,曾有一次
You loved him back
你也爱上了他
But the secret ate away at you
秘密就这样吞噬了你
So in chicago,
you tired to kill yourself
这么说在芝加哥,你试图自杀过
He rescued you
他救了你
He saved your life
他救了你的命
You needed him as much as he needed you
你需要他 就像他需要你一样
Some things
有些东西
once you've loved them
一旦你爱上了他们
Become yours forever
就挥之不去了
And if yo try to let them go
而如果你试图放手
They only circle back and return to you
也只会像一个圆一样又回到你身边
They become part of who you are
他们已经成为你的一部分
Or they destory you
否则他们会毁了你.