更新时间:2021-11-30

健听女孩:Both Sides Now


Rows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air
像是天使的秀发、像是用冰淇淋在空中堆成的城堡
And feather canyons everywhere, i've looked at cloud that way.
还有羽毛般的峡谷…我曾经是那样看云的。
But now they only block the sun, they rain and snow on everyone.
但现在我只看到乌云遮住了阳光,降下了雨雪,
So many things i would have done but clouds got in my way.
我原有那么多梦想可以实现,但云朵挡住了路。

I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
我看过了云朵的两面,
From up and down, and still somehow
从上从下,然而
It's cloud illusions i recall.
我想这只是云的幻影,
I really don't know clouds at all.
我其实一点都不懂云。

Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels, the dizzy dancing way you feel
像明月、像六月、像摩天轮,像狂舞后的晕眩感觉,
As every fairy tale comes real; i've looked at love that way.
所有童话故事都会成真,我曾经那样看待爱情。
But now it's just another show. you leave 'em laughing when you go
但现在那只是一场戏,你在他们的笑声中下台一鞠躬。
And if you care, don't let them know, don't give yourself away.
如果你在意,别让他们知道,别吐露你真正的感受。

I've looked at love from both sides now,
我从两面看过了爱情,
From give and take, and still somehow
从付出与得到,然而
It's love's illusions i recall.
我想那只是爱情的幻象,
I really don't know love at all.
我其实一点都不了解爱情。

Tears and fears and feeling proud to say "i love you" right out loud,
带著泪水与恐惧,骄傲地大声说出“我爱你”
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds, i've looked at life that way.
梦想、计画、与马戏团的人潮,我曾那样看待生活。
But now old friends are acting strange, they shake their heads, they say I've changed.
但现在老朋友表现地很别扭,他们摇著头,说我变了。
Something's lost but something's gained in living every day.
有失必有得,日常生活就是这样。

I've looked at life from both sides now,
我看过了人生的两面,
From win and lose, and still somehow
从胜利与失败,然而
It's life's illusions i recall.
我想这只是人生的假象,
I really don't know life at all.
我其实一点都不了解人生。(翻译:Lizzy)


健听女孩CODA(2021)

又名:乐动心旋律(台) / 贝利叶一家 美国版 / 心之旋律 / 终曲 / Children of Deaf Adults

上映日期:2021-01-29(圣丹斯电影节)片长:111分钟

主演:艾米莉亚·琼斯 特洛伊·科特苏尔 玛丽·玛特琳 丹尼尔·杜兰 

导演:夏安·海德 

健听女孩的影评

Amélie
Amélie • 桥梁