你很固执 所以你会生气
You're stubborn, so you get mad.
当你发怒时 你只能看到眼前的东西
When that happens, you can only see what's in front of you.
愤怒会清空我的脑子
Anger clears my head.
愤怒是种强劲的香料
Anger is a potent spice.
一小撮能让人清醒 太多就让人麻木
A pinch wakes you up, too much dulls your senses.
但传达的意思不变 你得保持开放心态
But the point is still valid. You've got to stay open.
如果你固步自封
If you get locked into one idea,
就像这个王翼马兵一样就是死局
like this king knight pawn, say, it's death.
多数选手 他们缺乏对自己判断的勇气
Now, most players, they lack the courage in their convictions.
关键在于不能踌躇不决
The key is to not be tentative.
下棋时你必须拥有绝对的自信
You have to play with absolute confidence.
从第一步我就能看出
I can tell,on the first move,
对方是否有那个信心和勇气
whether someone's got that or they don't,
仅从他们第一步棋的步法就能看出
just from how they move that first piece.
"进攻者有时会后悔走错棋
"Attackers may sometimes regret their moves,
但更令人悔恨终身的是
but it is much worse to forever regret
放走进攻机会"
an opportunity you allowed to pass you by."
所以不一定要节节进攻
So, it's not always about attacking.
有时 退一步是更好的选择
Sometimes, it's much better to take a piece back.
大多是关于我是个女孩,我的确是但这点不该这么重要
女人得坚强才能做到孤身一人
It takes a strong woman to stay by herself,
尤其是在这个人人都得过且过的世界
in a world where people will settle for anything,
就为了证明自己拥有点什么
just to say they have something.
他们能告诉你怎么做事
They can show you how things are done.
你就把他们的话当耳旁风
You just let them blow by,
专心致志做你想做的就好
and you go on ahead, and do just what the hell you feel like.
或许 或许是失败者才说的话 贝丝
Maybe? Maybe is a loser's word, Beth.
- You think I'm a prima donna, don't you?
你认为我自命不凡,难道不是吗?
这是象棋,我们都自命不凡
- It's chess. We're all prima donnas.
"我不知道自己还能赢多久"
"I don't know how long I can keep winning."
"我可以与任何人对弈 唯独无法对抗时间"
"I can fight against anyone but time."
艾尔玛不可悲 她被困住了 这有区别
Alma was not pathetic, she was stuck. There's a difference.
她不知道该如何走出去
She didn't know how to get out of it.
你一直是你这行的佼佼者
You've been the best at what you do for so long,
你都不知道我们其他人的生活是怎样的
you don't even know what it's like for the rest of us.
我很有自信
I have every confidence.
或换句话说 天才在左疯子在右
Or, for that matter, genius and madness.
机不可失
Now or never.
敬单相思
To unrequited love.
别纠结了
stop digging.
但木已成舟 现在反悔也晚了
But I did it, and it's too late to undo it.