第一集
Oh, don’t say that. It’s our job to provide employment. An aristocrat with no servants is as much use to the country as a glass hammer!
可别这么说,提供职位是我们的职责。没有佣人的贵族对这个社会一点用处都没有。
第二集
No guest should be admitted with no date of their departure settled.
就不应该让没定离程日期的客人来。
I speak of teste rather than law.
不是不能说,只是不合时宜。
We can’t wait that long. She looks as if she’ll bury us all.
我们等不了那么久,看她的气色能比我们活得都长呢。
Nothing succeeds like excess.
奢华自然无与伦比。
Never mistake a wish for a certainty.
希望的事不要说那么肯定。
第三集
Actually I thought a little sober reflection would not have gone amiss.
我倒觉得谨慎考虑总没有坏处。
第四集
You are woman with a brain and reasonable ability. Stop whining and find something to do.
你是位有头脑有能力的女性。别整天愁眉苦脸的,找点事做。
第五集
My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of a suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves. You are not to blame. No one is to blame.
亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎别人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往会责备自己。
不该怪你。怪不得任何人。
第六集
Grief makes oneself terribly tired.
悲痛太让人疲倦。
I will not criticize a mother who grieves for her daughter.
母亲为女儿悲痛无可厚非。
I do not speak much of the heart, since it’s seldom helpful to do so. But I know well enough the pain when it is broken.
我不常说人心如何,因为越说越伤心。但我非常清楚心碎的痛楚。
第七集
It did not seem appropriate to let the whole thing end in chaos and quarrel.
我认为造成混乱,大家不欢而散会不合适。
I do not criticize your motives, but did you really consider?
我赞同你的动机,但你真的考虑周全了吗?
You have surrounded this house with a miasma of scandal and touched all of us by association.
你让这个家陷入丑闻之中给我们也带来了连带伤害。
第八集
第九集
It’s bad enough parenting a child when you like each other.
就算母女融洽,教导孩子也不是件易事呢。

唐顿庄园 第三季Downton Abbey(2012)

主演:休·博纳维尔 玛吉·史密斯 丹·史蒂文斯 米歇尔·道克瑞  

导演:布莱恩·派西维尔 编剧:朱利安·费罗斯 Julian Fellowes

唐顿庄园 第三季的影评