1.
I don’t know if you know what it is like to want to be someone else.
我不清楚你是否知道 想要成为另一个人的感觉
To not want to look like you look.
想让自己改头换面
To hate your own face and to go completely unnoticed.
厌恶自己的长相 想隐姓埋名
I have always wanted to be someone else.
我总想变个模样
I have never felt comfortable the way I am.
我从来没有感受过我行我素的舒适
All I want is to better than myself
我只想超越自己
to become less ordinary and to find some purpose in this world.
不再那么平凡 并找到存在的意义
It is easier to see things in other else
从别人身上寻找东西是很简单的
to see things you admire and then try and become that.
去观察你欣赏的事 然后试着变成那样
To own a different face.
开始新的生活
To dance a different dance and ...sing a different song.
想跳支别的舞 还想...唱首别的歌
It is out there waiting for us
它在远方等着我们
inviting us to change.
引导着我们去改变
It is time to become who we’re not
是时间轮到我们变化了
to change our face and become who we want to be.
变个模样 变成我们想要的模样
I think the world is a better place that way.
那样世界会更美好
2.
live forever 长命百岁
3.
it’s kind of a long story说来话长
4.
I wouldn’t know what to do in a commune 我在团体里会不知所措
5.
how you read me 知我者莫若你
6.
In the name of the Father and the Holy Ghost
以天父和圣灵之名
God,mercy,take care of me where I go
仁慈的主 佑我前行
7.
I absolve you of your sins
我赦免你的罪
8.
The Lord is with you 上帝与你同在
9.
ever gonna have and ever will have 前无古人后无来者
10.
Dear world...
亲爱的世界
Dear world and everyone in it
亲爱的世界和所有的人们
I have noticed that over the years you have tried to pass me by.
我注意到这些年来你们试着忽视我
I have noticed that you think I'm very strange
我注意到你们认为我很奇怪
and the way I think you might consider it to be wrong.
认为我的思考方式是错误的
Dear world and everyone in it...
亲爱的世界和所有的人们...
from the moment I was born,I remember feeling different.
从我出生的那刻起,我就觉得我与众不同
I remember thinking I had a special kind of vision
我一直认为我能从一个独特的视角
that allowed me to see things that you couldn't see.
看到你们所看不见的东西
I don’t think I ever felt the same as you felt and...
我不认为我曾有与你们一样的感受...
I'm not exactly angry about it,it just seems that's way things are.
我对此并不生气 事情本该如此
I have to admit that I have spent the major of my life feeling confused
我得承认 我生活中大部分时间会感受到困惑
feeling alien and disconnect.
干都自己是被分离的异类
Never quite getting things the way it seems everyone else gets them
从来没有像其他人一样完全的把事情做好
or understanding things exactly.
或彻底的理解事情
Dear world...
亲爱的世界...
Dear world and everyone in it...
亲爱的世界和所有的人们...
It's hard to always laugh
我努力的 在每次不知人们为何而笑时
When you don't know what people find so funny.
笑出来
11.
We here in the broken nation are tired and burised.
我们身处这个破碎的国家 身心疲惫 伤痕累累
We have been left here alone with nothing.
我们被丢在这里 一无所有
We have been abandoned.
我们被遗弃了
We have been relegated to the bottom of the barrel
我们已经沉淀到了桶底
and all our senses of understanding and love seem gone forever.
我们所有的理解和爱都已逝去
In order to survive here, we have to become like animals...
为了能在这里活下去 我们不得不像动物一样活着...
and we have to fore go all sense of civility and understanding.
我们不得不之前就丢掉所有的文明和理解
How is it possible that a nun can fly?
修女怎么可能能够飞翔呢?
How is it possible that she falls out of a plane and lands unscathed?
是怎样从飞机上掉落而又毫发无伤的着陆呢?
But who are we...who are we to scoff at such things?
但我们是谁...我们是谁可以嘲笑这些事呢?
Who are we to doubt such miracles?
我们谁可以怀疑奇迹呢?
Alas,we are but tramps inthe gutter
哎 我们只不过是在贫民区的流浪汉而已
here in the broken nation.
在这个破碎的国家
But a little faith can take us a long,long way.
但是一点点的信仰就能带我们走很长很长的路
12.
It doesn't take long to die, I think.
我想 死亡用不了多少时间
Not as long as it takes to live.
至少不会像生存那么长
13.
Life was just too difficult for me.
生活对我来说太艰难了
I wasn't cut out for it.
生活不适合我
14.
I just followed my own destiny
我只是顺从我的命运
as you must follow yours.
就像你必须顺从你的
15.
If you believe you can be whoever you wanna be
只要你有信念 你就可以变成人和你想成为的人
16.
Why do you wanna be like everybody else?
为什么你想和其他人一样?
Can't you see everybody else is miserable?
你没看到其他人都是可悲的吗?
17.
There are playues everywhere.
到处都有瘟疫
There is sickness and disease that is everywhere.
到处都是疾病
Everyone tries to hide from these things
每个人都试图逃避这些
the darkness and the shadows.
那些阴暗
It is just a matter of time till it finds you.
但陷入阴暗只是个时间问题
I know that.
我知道
I cannot outrun it.I can't hide from it.
我跑不掉 也躲不开
There is nowhere to go.
更本就无处可去
It is my wish to embrace it...
我自愿拥抱这一切
to be alone in the middle of the crowd.
成为人群中孤单的一个
I know this is all an illusion,a dream.
我知道这都是幻想,一个梦而已
It must come to an end.
必须结束了
Nothing too good lasts too long.
美好的事情从来不会长久
I can see the hope in everyone's faces.
我可以看到每个人脸上的希望
I know they're all searching for something.
我知道他们都在追觅着某些东西
They 're all chasing a great dream.
他们都在追求着一个美好的梦想
Each of them wants to better themselves.
每个人都想变得更好
They're all looking for answers.
他们都在寻找答案
What they don't realize is that they have found it already.
他们没有意识到的是,他们早就找到了
They have found it in one another.
他们通过彼此找到了答案
as usual with
正如往常那样
the world outside is waiting for us
外面的世界等待着我们
waiting patiently
耐心地等待着
to take us away
把我们带走

孤独先生Mister Lonely(2007)

又名:寂寞先生

上映日期:2007-05-22片长:113分钟

主演:迭戈·卢纳 萨曼莎·莫顿 德尼·拉旺 詹姆斯·福克斯 沃纳· 

导演:哈莫尼·科林 编剧:哈莫尼·科林 Harmony Korine/Avi Korine

孤独先生的影评