我给你找到一个拳手
I found you a fighter...
你让她发挥出了最大的潜力
...and you made her the best fighter she could be.
我杀了她
I killed her.
别那么说
Don't say that.
麦琪走进那扇门的时候 除了胆量什么都没有
Maggie walked through that door with nothing but guts.
根本没有机会实现她的梦想
No chance in the world of being what she needed to be.
一年半以后,她在争夺世界冠军
A year and a half later, she's fighting for the championship of the world.
是你的功劳
You did that.
每天都有人死去的,弗兰基
People die every day, Frankie.
拖地的时候,刷碗的时候
Mopping floors, washing dishes.
你知道他们最后一个念头是什么吗?
And you know what their last thought is?
“我从没有过机会”
"I never got my shot."
因为有你,麦琪得到了属于她的机会
Because of you, Maggie got her shot.
如果她今天就死去 你知道她最后一个念头是什么吗?
If she dies today, you know what her last thought will be?
“我觉得我干得不错”
"I think I did all right."
我会觉得心安理得的
I know I could rest with that.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.