orson!stop!dont'you dare throw yourself in that pool!
i want to die. why can't you let me?
我不想活了。你為什麼不肯放手?
because i want this,too.
因為我也想像他們一樣
I want a party like this someday to celibrate our life together.
我以後也想要這樣的儀式。紀念我們的生活。
what is there about our life to celebrate?
我們的生活有什麼好紀念的?
look at walter and shirley in there
I was watching them dance with such passion in their eyes,but i know they haven't always been like that,they've had their rough times,too,but they stuck it out.
我看他們跳舞時,眼中還是充滿熱情。但我知道,他們不是時刻都這樣。他們也有過困難的時候,但都挺過來了。
because they're in love.
那是因為他們愛著對方。
I asked you if you loved me,and you couldn't answer.
我問你愛不愛我,你都沒法回答。
Fine.i'll answer you now.
好,我現在回答你。
I loved you once.can I love you again?
我曾經愛過你。還能再次愛上你嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道。
But I
would like to recapture what we once had.
但我希望重新擁有我們擁有過的。
And how can we do that if you're npt here?
如果你不在了,怎麼可能實現呢?
so...I‘m asking you...Please stay.
留在我身邊。